For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Hit My 7th

phantom7

Hi Lynn! Thank you for giving me another chance to write for you. I hope that I've been able to show that I can write quality content for you. It feels very natural to create posts because while being very fun it's also engaging as well. I look forward to hearing from you soon and I hope to get more opportunities to share my thoughts along the way. 

On 1/3/2016 at 8:24 AM, phantom7 said:

Dear Sir/Madam,I just hit my Seventh and pray that you admit me into your programme. I promise to do my best.Thanks,Robert.

I hope you will consider me as a poster. Thanks.   Redwriter

Hey. I've just hit my 7th post, thank you.

This is not your first account. Creating multiple accounts is against company policy. Do NOT make any more accounts/usernames.

Edited by Lynn

Well, I have hit my 7th. I thoroughly enjoyed the process, and I already have +2 reputation points! I hope you find my writing acceptable....You certainly have enough of it to make an informed decision. I may have to learn that each post does not have to be a dissertation on the subject. But, no worries....I can learn that.

Thank you for providing such an interesting option.