For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Hit My 7th

phantom7

Thank you for the opportunity of allowing me to apply here as a writer on your Website. The process was fun and I do hope to experience more of it in the near future. I have finished my seventh post.  Regards.

Hi There!

I have successfully completed my seventh post and am awaiting my review! I am so exited to hopefully begin posting regularly. This has been a very entertaining application process. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon. 

Hi, PFP Staff! I've on the Lucky 7th post here, so wish to take this opportunity to apologize for hitting the "submit reply" button on my Chicken & Rice recipe post for "What are your favourite slow cooker recipes?" before converting those ingredients to UK/British/Euro measurements.

I'm a military "brat" and I have lived all over the world. I love chatting with other nationalities, so I hope there's an opportunity to do so in the future. Thanks for giving me a chance to participate in something fun and educational and engaging!

@Aingealicia I'm giving you extra points for a fun poetry response! And since I have absolutely no power to do so, so it's kind of like getting an expired coupon! haha But it's the thought that counts! Thanks for sharing an entertaining 7th post!  :-)