For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Hit My 7th

phantom7

• 2 weeks later...

Good night team and admins!  

I have successfully hit my seventh mark and am waiting for review.  With my Master's degree in writing and an extensive history of posting in many forums, I believe that you will find my topics designed to increase the flow of comments while approaching a broad spectrum of audiences.  My replies to posts have been encouraging to other members while still attempting to continue a conversation and, in turn, increase the number of replies to topics.  I hope you find my brief bit of work exemplary and I'm looking forward to working together in the future.  

Regards, Alihasnain

Hello! I have completed my 7th post and want to thank you for the opportunity. I have truly enjoyed this experience and would be honored to become a part of your team. 

Again, thank you so much and I wish you nothing but the best!

take care,

Rick

Hello! I've completed the 7 posts. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to become inspired and think about interesting topics. I messed up on a few of the posts, very minor errors. I can't seem to figure out how to edit posts? Not sure if I can, well anyways I hope to hear back from you!

Thank you,

Danielle Partin