For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Hit My 7th

phantom7

Hello, I have hit my 7 and I think this is very fun and exciting. I love to write and find this to be easy and uncomplicated. I hope that you accept me into this program, because I believe it will make me a better writer as I go along. Thank you very much for this opportunity.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have hit my 7th post and want to notify you.

I would be grateful if you approve me as a member of your writing forum posters.

I am ready to abide by all the rules and regulation gathering the company if you approve me as a member.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

May God bless you.

I wrote 7 short, but I hope, interesting posts. I hope you will like them, and I will soon receive a positive answer from you. I can hardly wait to see what will happen next. I know, I'm impatient. 😄

I have just reached my 7th post. Can't believe it. Looking forward to reaching more and more checkpoints in your team. I'm ready to spam the "Submit Reply" button and help you as much as I can. Can't wait to see your reviews that would help me improve in this "mission"

• 2 weeks later...