For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Hit My 7th

phantom7

Hello, I've reached my last post! I hope that you'll consider me for the position! Writing has been my main passion for as long as I can remember, and I sincerely hope that you'll allow me into your community! Have a wonderful day!

Hello! I have just posted my 7th sample. I have a few more samples I started to post initially as a single thread but then read in the instructions where you wanted relevant replies, so I figured I'd post mainly in responses. Let me know if you want my other samples. I'm also trying to get started on HubPages. I only have one thing there so far but you're welcome to check it out as a sample. I'm trying to get into content writing and editing so I hope that posting here leads to something fruitful. Thanks!

I have completed an additional three posts due to some errors in my first posts. I appreciate the opportunity to try again. I look forward to hearing the response, and thank you for your consideration. 

• 3 weeks later...