For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Hit My 7th

phantom7

Hello,

I have hit my 7th post. I am going to cross my fingers that you will grant me the pleasure of working for you. I enjoyed writing on the forums and I thank you for this wonderful opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you and welcome any recommendations you have concerning my writing skills.

Thank you, 

Nbelanger

Hello,  All the admin here, I am glad and happy to say that  I just hit my 7th post here. I hope I can work here and I'm so happy about that. Because I love making the forum.I'm looking forward to your reply.  

have a good day 

hello,

i just hit my 7th post so i hope you can review my post and be qualified to work in your site. I like your site because it is easy to understand and no more any complex instruction.  Hoping to be a member soon. Thank you

Good afternoon all.  I've hit my seventh.  You really have some good topics to choose from.  I enjoyed browsing them and reading the responses.  I hope you like my style of writing and I look forward to hearing from you.  Thank you.