For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Hit My 7th

phantom7

Hello, I have just finished my 7th post and I am praying that you will accept my posts so I can keep posting and make some extra money!  Thanks in advance..

Tammie

As directed I have finished my 7 posts and I am now writing this to inform you of my completion. It was indeed an interesting experience, I came in not concerned if you would approve of my writing. I just looked at this as a chance to have some fun commenting on some topics others found interesting. Well at least interesting enough to write in the hope of standing out and being accepted for this job. I must say I do find it odd how some people take the time to reply with one or two word responses. Not trying to insult them, I just would love to know what they were thinking when writing such a short response. Did they feel that they gave it 100%? Did they feel that it was not worth the effort in making a proper respond? If so why even bother starting any of this in the first place.

Makes me wonder if any of this was real or tomorrow ill just wake up to an email about what I need to purchase to make it to the next step. Please do not take that as an offensive statement towards your company if this is in fact a real company. I am sure you know all to well about the amount of scammers and fake job listings there are out there. It makes it hard to weed out the bad from the good. Although I still enjoyed being able to write freely about what I felt like writing, so ill take this as a win either way. 

I look forward to hearing from you, and if not I wish you the best of luck in finding the right candidate the fits your needs.

Thankyou, 

-Jackinthebrokenbox

I have just completed my 7 posts and look forward to hearing back from you soon.

I read through my posts before submitting and corrected a few grammatical errors that still seem to be on the posts for some reason.

In any case, best wishes to you and thanks for your time.

Edd

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

I just hit my 7th post. Am really looking forward to your favourable response. It will mean a great deal to me if I get admitted into your platform. Thanks. 

Mastradamus. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am so excited to have a possible chance at working with you.  I like unique posts...kind-of like entertaining a bunch of friends over a wine cooler or cup of coffee.  Hope to receive a reply soon.

I have just hit my seventh post as well. By posting this one, it'll be my eighth. 

Is this one required to have twenty-five words or more? Not like that was a problem for me. I write almost as fast as I think, which can be both a curse and a blessing. 

Have a great week and a wonderful summer! :)