For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Hit My 7th

phantom7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have completed the seven trial posts. It actually looks like there are already eight posts before this one, because I somehow accidentally submitted one of the new thread posts twice, and could not find a way to delete it. 

I did report the duplicate post, and once it has been deleted, then I will have the correct number of posts/thread required for evaluation here. 

I have completed my seven test posts at this time. This post constitutes my eighth and final post. As tempting as it is, I will refrain from creating and/or replying to any further posts as instructed. Thank you in advance for giving me the chance to help your clients while getting paid in the process.

I have completed my seven test posts at this time. This post constitutes my eighth and final post. As tempting as it is, I will refrain from creating and/or replying to any further posts as instructed. Thank you in advance for giving me the chance to help your clients while getting paid in the process.