For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Hit My 7th

phantom7

I'm happy to have reached my 7th post. I'd like to thank the moderator for giving me another chance. I'm thankful and willing to learn on the job if given the chance. Thanks, Robert.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Migi

I have completed the three extra posts. May there be a favorable analysis of the posts and  I be taken as a writer in the forum even as I continue to learn and sharpen my skills. Thanks.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Migi,

I am excited to let you know that I have successfully completed my seven posts. I am thankful for the opportunity to participate in this forum and share my thoughts with the community.

• 3 weeks later...

In my previous writing I told alot about myself, I can remember I said i doesn't know wether I knew English or not? What i knew is that I even write a novel of about forty thousands word or even better than that, and in English but from the previous writing you can know wether I knew English or not?.

So finally i write all the above as the application post so I don't knew on which topic I'm going to write, I'm a great blogger mostly in my languages, that's why I chose to write about myself and few topics came to my mind, but i write mostly about science, and fiction, and writing on some things that's useful to anyone read it, i hope I will be among to approve, thanks you.

• 1 month later...

Here I have submitted 6 posts on various topics on this website. This is my 7th post in this thread. Thanks for providing me a chance to submit my posts. 

Dear Ma'am/ Sir,

Good day to you. I have already complied with your request. Kindly check my replies to other members' forums. I sent you a reply but I am afraid you were unable to see it.

Thank you and God bless.