For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Hit My 7th

phantom7

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is the final post of my test post and I would be glad to have the opportunity to join this august forum and do what I love doing.

Waiting for your approval.

Thanks

bizsolutions

• Like 1

I have just completed my 7th post on this forum! It has been a pleasure and I had a lot of fun!

I will wait patiently for your reply. Till then, have a nice day and thank you for reading through my posts! ^_^

• Like 1

Hi Team,

Just like to share with you my working experience. For 3 years, I was an accounting assistant in one of the major companies here in the Philippines, and auditing is what I basically do.

By 2013, I've started to work in a BPO industry as a customer service representative, and assisted customers worldwide via email.

Through those years, I have managed to developed skills that I consider essential to any company, such as strong work ethic, positive attitude, and good communication.

Moreover, I learn the importance of being able to focus and concentrate persistently, to achieve the completion of the task at hand.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this application, and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Sincerely,

Kristine

Dear Administrator,

I have completed my seventh post.

I appreciate the opportunity given to me to express myself on this platform.

Thank you for your time in reviewing my contributions whilst I look forward to your favourable consideration.

Best regards,

Jista

Hello PFP.

Am on this thread as instructed by your guidelines for new comers. This is my 8th post including 7 other post from miscellaneous threads below. 

I look forward to being a part of PFP as I await your response in consideration.Thank you.