For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Hit My 7th

phantom7

Dear Administrator,

I have submitted three additional posts in compliance with the opportunity you offered me for you to have a little more of an idea of my writing style.

Please, kindly review my new posts at your convenient time.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Jista

Hello,

This is my 7th post. I really had a great experince posting on the Applicant area, there are so many fun topics to write about! I hope I am considered for the position and hear from you soon. Also, I have a question, would I be allowed to post at the applicant forum if I am not selected for the opening?

10 minutes ago, OctoberBreeze said:

Also, I have a question, would I be allowed to post at the applicant forum if I am not selected for the opening?

It is not recommended as this forum is used strictly for vetting applicants and everyone here should have eight posts only unless specifically asked to create more for evaluation purposes. :)

4 hours ago, mat123 said:

Hi. I think I have just hit my 7th:D. Although I think my fourth post somehow duplicated itself 3 times or maybe I did something wrong. I hope I will pass the bar and here from you soon, thanks.

You still need 3 more unique posts. We do not count the duplicated posts as part of your test count. Please comment back here when you are done.