For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

How Many Accounts

G R

Without going into too much detail, how many bank accounts do you have.......and why?

I am in the process of getting my third. I am finding that it is easier to compartmentalize my flow of money since my flow of money comes from different sources. That, and being an independent contractor calls for different types of tax deductions which are easier to keep track of with multiple accounts.

How about you?

I have three accounts.  One main one for our daily financial banking, one that I put money into for our kids and one for me to use as a slush fund.  The third one, the slush fund, I tend to put all my online work pay into.  That way I can keep track of what I'm making.

• 1 month later...

Initially I was going to say I have several accounts, but then I realized I really only have two bank accounts. I have a personal checking account that all my personal income and expenses pass through, and a joint account for paying household expenses. The other accounts I was thinking of are various types of funds and investments where I keep the "big money" (that's wishful thinking!).