For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

How long do you use the internet daily?

moonwind

I don't think I am addicted to the internet because this earns me some money and I have more idle time on my hands now. It is a wholesome outlet, I do not do games, but I learn a lot. I am online daily for ten hours or more. And I say, "If you have nothing to do, anything is worth doing; including surfing the internet!"  :)

I love being on the internet.  I do some work, I play some games, I talk to family...actually I couldn't list everything I do on the internet easily.  We have even given up TV since we found the internet.  We watch Hulu a lot lately.  Picking and choosing what you want to watch is much better than taking what the networks want to give out.

I will admit I spend a good bit of time on the internet...too much probably, but generally I am studying or doing research. I've also found it to be the best way for me to keep up with friends and family. It's not like I'm playing games all day long!  :)

I spend a considerable amount of time online each day, however when you consider all that I use the internet for, it isn't as long as one would think. I work, attend college courses through the local state college, chat with family and friends, maintain and pay our bills, watch the news and so much more. :) Internet is great!

• 1 month later...

I love internet and stuff. It's been my habit to surf the internet for about ten hours or more each day and if I'm not satisfied with the results, I would spend my time browsing and navigating!

I'm on the internet most of the day.  Mostly working, but occasionally taking a few minutes to just browse and see if there are any good deals or coupon codes on the bargain sites, since I'm already Christmas shopping.  And on extremely rare occasions, I'll even play a game or two online.  I'm on the internet enough to know I'd be really lost without it.  Once in awhile we lose our connection in really bad weather, and I just about lose my mind until it's restored.  Yes, I am addicted.  Is that a bad thing? :)

I'm online all of the time because of the work that I do.  There are times when I'm doing research on the Internet, other times I'm eating lunch and posting on sites like this one. 

I try to maintain a schedule and I am sure I do not succeed always.

True it is that I love to read news and other informative materials in different websites and that I love to experience good movies too. Pressure of commitment for writings keep me busy otherwise.

I should say I love to be connected with the Internet as many hours as possible. I am not sure if it is called addiction oranything else.