For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Summer Is Leaving!

buddys

This is the time of the year that makes me sad.  We are deep into August now and summer is on the downward swing.  All of the plants are blooming and getting ready for they're long winter's sleep.  I dread seeing fall and winter come more and more every year.  I now understand why older people move to Florida. 

I enjoy the season changes that we have in Virginia. Of course I'd love it to stay warm all year long though. I dread winter because I don't like the cold anymore. Each year I get older the more I hate cold weather and everything that comes with it. Summer is wrapping up and soon all the kids will be back in school!

My summer's technically been over for a week, as I've had to be in school since Monday. I've been constantly bombarded with reading since then and have no time to enjoy the summer weather!

I'm not as much a fan of August as I am a fan of September and July.  August in Maryland is just unbelievably hot.  I don't feel like we get a summer-- breakwise-- in the DC area.  I like the nice, cooler but not cold days of September and early October. And the smell of cinnamon apple.  MMMMMMM. It reminds me of homeyness.

I miss the four seasons of a temperate climate. I currently live and work quite literally smack on the equator, where it is hot and humid all year round! Autumn is my favourite time of year -everything in hues of warm brownish-gold and orange.

I'm in NY and we have 4 seasons.  I love them all for different reasons.

For me, I am excited.  Fall is by far my favorite season of all.  I love the leaves changing colors and falling.  I love raking the leaves into piles then jumping into them with my daughter.  I love to rake into piles and fill big pumpkin bags to decorate.

I love the craft shows that only come around in the fall.

Fall means football season, both high school and NFL.  I love to go to friends houses to watch the game.  I love spending Friday nights cheering on the high school team.

As you can see, I'm not sorry that summer is coming to an end.  Sure I will miss the lazy days of summer, staying up late and sleeping in.  I do welcome fall and all it brings.

I used to enjoy the summer a lot more when I was younger, but lately it has just been a bunch of frustrations and misfortunes. That isn't to say that nothing good happened, but still...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Apple123

I for one love August because my birthday is smack dab in the middle of it  :) I love fall, but I really could do without winter! It seems like here in Michigan the winter lasts all year long.

I'm in DE this week, and, can I say, the weather has been beautiful! It's kind of like the best of the beach-life.  I was able to sit in the sun (78 degrees) but I didn't have to be around crowded beaches or pay the meters, because it's post-labor day.  :) :)  WOO HOO!

This is actually my favorite time of the year. The air is turning crisper and cooler, the leaves are turning these gorgeous colors, and along with that is all the fun stuff such as Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! I actually dread the summer each year because the heat really bothers me, Fall is a blessed relief to me.

Living in NY, we didn't have much of a summer this year!

Summer is my favorite season by far. In the summer I take lots of vacation days:)

I do love the changing of the leaves in the fall though.  I also love that school starts and we are more scheduled.  My kids start their sports in the fall so I am always busy cheering them on. 

I for one love August because my birthday is smack dab in the middle of it  :) I love fall, but I really could do without winter! It seems like here in Michigan the winter lasts all year long.

I am from Michigan too and hate the winters. I also hate spring time because of all the potholes that occur from the melting snow. I don't mind the fall because of the colorful leaves but when the leaves start to fall off the trees then I'm over it. I've never been up north during the fall season but I would love to. Maybe that is something I can do with my kids this fall.

I'm okay with all the seasons except winter.  I really hate winter.  Looking out at all the snow and slush just depresses me.  It makes me feel so stranded.  I also can't really tolerate extremely cold temperatures, so I tend to stay home a lot in the winter.  What I try to do to get through it is just concentrate on occasions that make me happy and work on making them great. Christmas, then New Years, Birthdays, Valentines day, etc.  These things take my mind off of what's happening outside and the season goes by faster. 

I enjoy the snow when it falls and gives us enough to have canceled work, school, etc. When it is grey and slushy though, and you have to drive in it? Then it's totally not worth it, even a little bit.  I don't hate winter per se, but it's not really my favorite season.  Too much lack of light for my taste.

And I am sooo glad that summer is leaving.  It gets really hot where I live.  Temperatures can reach into the upper 90s and break the 100 degree mark occasionally.  End up spending more time inside with the air conditioning than outside in the heat.

In India this year it is late rainy season. The sky has remained overcast a few days and it has been raining occasionally.

Usually summer ends in this region by the first week of June. This year summer has been extended up to September. And summer does not mean a spring here as it does in the western countries. As monsoon winds this time have manifested reluctance in due period we have cloud and rains even in the beginning of October.