For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Halloween

hmataame

Halloween is upon us and I have not decided what to wear yet; I just can't seem to make up my mind. Can anyone share some fun costume ideas for this year? 

It certainly is almost time to show off the tricks and bring out the treats! One fun and inexpensive costume idea is to dress-up as an emoji; there certainly are many to choose from.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Halloween is almost here again this year, 2017.  We don't get any trick- or- treaters where we live except the granddaughter.  A lot of the churches have Trunk-or-Treat now so the kids aren't roaming the neighborhoods. I really think that's a great idea and much safer this day and time.  Don't you? 

I hail from the area where nobody ever really celebrated Halloween. It's more popular among the youth who can look up the culture and things they can do on the day, but I've never actually seen anything significant enough to be called a celebration.

I remember that during the orientation period of early campus life, one of our bonding events was a costume party with Halloween theme. It was around the end of October indeed. That's the closest version I have to a Halloween party.

I also prefer it to be safe and quiet, @tonijon, so I'm all good!

Trunk or Treat is a great idea, and I've seen it at some elementary schools, too. I love the creativity and safe fun that it provides. As for costume ideas, I think Wonder Woman is going to be very popular this year. There is also the option of doing a simplified version of a classic Disney character, like Snow White with a yellow shirt, blue skirt, and a red headband and red lips. You can even add a red belt for a nice detail, if you have that on hand. Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

Since I'm late to the party as it were, save this idea for next year. My daughter's boyfriend went as Forrest Gump and she went as Jenny. The hippy version. I thought it was a unique idea. It kind of surprised me though because she has always been a big "Notebook" fan. I thought they would dress up in period costumes to resemble those two main characters.