For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What did you go to school for?

twilson23

I went to school three separate times, Once for Behavioural Science Technology, another time for Carpentry, and the last time is currently for accounting. It took me a long time to figure out what the best program for me was, hopefully it doesn't take everyone else this long. 

• 5 months later...

Actually, I went to school for English, and I received a Masters of Fine Arts in Creative Writing from a very intense and famous program. I have published often, and I hope to publish more as I hone my writing skills. Although I do not make a lot of money, I studied what I loved, and I enriched my mind through literature. I have also taught for years, and I enjoy showing students the wonders of the written word.

I went to school for Business Administration - Marketing, which was a massive mistake!  At my school, a foreign language was required for every degree except Business, which allowed for a student to complete Speech classes instead.  I had a very difficult time learning another language in high school, so I took the easy way out.  I chose my major completely to get out of learning a foreign language.  I have always had a more creative or socially-oriented mind, which is not easily applicable to the structured business world.

I studied English at a school that wasn't known for the program but which had a brutally hard program.  Now I have a spotty GPA that I'm afraid will keep me out of Grad schools and the cherry on top is that the school closed the department shortly after I graduated.  I worked in education for a while, but I'm trying to refocus myself and figure out what I can do with what I have.

My undergraduate degree is Mathematics. I also took up a degree in Education. Neither of these is my favorite subject area, it's History.

However, if I may given a chance to study another degree, I'd choose Chemistry; it have a lot of applications.