For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Do you believe in the soul?

hjs184

I'm curious to know what others think on this topic, hence the new post. I strongly believe in the existence of a soul despite all the scientific arguments against it. How about you?

I was unaware that there were scientific arguments or even evidence against the existence of a soul.  What exactly are the arguments? I'm curious. Also, what exactly do you mean by soul? That would determine whether or not I believe in its existence.

I have seen a study that says the body loses a certain amount of weight when we die and it was a scientific study.  However, I really don't care what science says, I believe I have a soul and one day look forward to leaving this old painful body behind and soaring with the angels!

• 4 weeks later...

Good question and a difficult question to answer too. Yes, I do believe in the existence of soul. Of course, scientifically I may not be able to explain. But as a layman I can say that as long as soul exists in you, you exist. The moment soul departs, you no longer exist.  ::)

This is one of the questions answer of which is not known to me. Sometimes I love to believe in the soul and generally this issue does not disturb me. In the real world I have never experienced existence of soul. Still, as I know very little, it is possible that there are more things of which I have been in the dark.