For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

How do you listen to music?

CBinID

Records, radio, CD, IPod, IPhone.  Where do you get your musical fix? 

And when you find an artist that speaks to you, what do you about it?  Do you learn all you can about him/her? Follow on social media? 

• 2 months later...

I found the Pandora station.  It is a service that plays music you suggest and gives you a chance to "thumbs up or down" thereby creating a music genre of everything you like.  It learns from what you vote on to create your best supply of music.  I have found that this is very pleasing since I am an old fart and my music tastes are from the past, not the present.  I love Bob Segar, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, and others in that style.  Did some of my best living to that music and it reminds me of good times I had long ago.  Check it out and you can find your ideal channel too!

• 1 month later...

I am a YouTube junkie. I wait for YouTube to suggest or promote something to me. I also have been experimenting with streaming radio services. They tend to play the same thing over and over though, as opposed to YouTube, which seems to have endless music. I do not really care as much about music as I used to though.  

Music is one of the things that can put me into a relaxed mode. So when ever i want to relax a bit, i play my playlist. I also listen to music when I'm doing my chores of gardening.  If im gonna write something or do some research, i cannot listen to music because i find music distracting. It makes me sing along to the tune making me restart what I'm reading or thinking. 

• 4 weeks later...

I mainly just build Pandora stations and jam on my headphones while I work and write. I have a huge collection of vinyl and CD's, from back in the day, and I blast those on my stereo and experience waves of nostalgia from back in my rocking college days. However, as I said earlier, playlists and old school giant 1970's style SkullCandy headphones are my preference. I love listening to indie-rock while I work on my poetry, short stories, blogs, etc.