For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

30 minutes of free time just for you

SableC.

It's a miracle!  You've completed all tasks at work, the house is clean, your family doesn't need anything, your pets are doing great, and you have no obligations for the next thirty minutes.  How will you enjoy this free time?

I would grab a good book, a cup of coffee, and head to my garden for some outdoor reading.

• 1 month later...

So I imagine my kids are napping during this 30 minutes, right? Okay, well I would run a really hot bath full of bubbles and lavender oils and light a few candles around the tub. Then, I would turn on some smooth jazz, grab me a bottle of my favorite red wine and just sink into a peaceful bliss. And soon enough, the sound of little feet running down the hall towards the bathroom will snap me back to reality!

That sounds lovely, I wish this would be true some day :D 

I would get a blanket, a hot cup of tea and my laptop and create a nest on the couch. Surfing the internet or just watching Netflix. 

This sounds heavenly right now - I just had my second child and it feels like I will never again have a free moment!  What I would love to do is go for a jog outdoors while listening to upbeat music.  What I’m pretty sure I would actually do is waste time scrolling through Instagram while drinking yet another cup of coffee. Ha!

I wish I could say I would grab a book and relax outside or do some painting while listening to my favorite music, but to be completely honest I would probably spend those thirty minutes on my computer, browsing the web and social media or playing a video game. Now that I think about it that doesn't actually sound so bad, as long as I'm enjoying my free time, right? :) 

I'll absolutely resume reading the " A Song of Ice and Fire" series before that free time disappears! Of course it would take lots of free time to finish that book series but I'll grab any opportunity I can get.