For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What's your favorite song?

shiyang712

My favorite song is" Let It Be" by the Beatles,this song often give me power when i was sad .and I've been a fan for over 3 years,do you like this song ?or tell me your favorite .

• 2 months later...

Try everything by Shakira is my favourite song. I actually heard it first in an animated movie and then looked for it later. In life we come across through so many ups and downs. During my down moments this song reminds me to remain strong and persistence. I love the part that says, " some times we come last but we did our best". This is the kind of a  song to dedicate to your friends going through hardship and almost giving up.

It is really amazing how music or a song can influence their listener's mood. With just a simple melody and the right volume, it can create a simple and dull place into a warm and  cozy atmosphere. Mood can vary depending on which type of music that is being played and what type of crowd is listening to the music. 

One of the music I favoured listening to most of the time is the song by Patience by Guns n Roses. I like listening to the song because it is so mellow and the timing is so perfect. The melody and the lyrics is so well constructed that it not just producing good harmony, but it is inspiring as well. Patience is a virtue that my younger me don't have so I always play the song to remind me that rushing things won't do anything good.

I just love "Right now" by Ariana Grande. I heard it being played in a college fair and I just couldn't get it out of my mind. It is such a mood lifting song. Regardless of how stressed I get, listening to this song just somehow makes me forget everything. I am not really a fan of Ariana Grande, but this song made me praise her a lot. There are several versions of this song I've seen till today. I like the acoustic version because it is soothing and it does not include any rapping. This song is really popular now and in my belief, it is the best song by Ariana Grande yet. All my friends love the song too. It is just AMAZING.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite is "Everybody" by Ingrid Michaelson. It's one of those simple-but-profound thoughts: "Everybody, everybody wants to love, everybody, everybody wants to be loved." The lyrics go on to talk about all the ways people try to get love and all the ways people need love. It's a good reminder to me in two ways. It reminds me to be more forgiving of people who behave badly because they feel unloved, and it reminds me to do what I can to make sure the people I care about truly feel loved. Everybody needs a little love!

My favourite song in this current moment is "Mr Blue Sky" by Electric Light Orchestra, otherwise also known as ELO. It's a piece of music that always lifts my mood instantly, grows a massive grin on my face and gets my feet tapping exuberantly straight away! This is also one of those pieces of music that I'll be humming away to myself for several minutes after the track has actually finished playing, if there are no other pieces of music playing that are grabbing my attention at the time. A perennial cheesy feel-good and "party on" favourite for sure that's an oldie but goodie from the vintage year of 1977.