For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Your Favorite Streaming Service

WriterNJ

As more and more people are nixing their cable TV for good and signing up for streaming services, you may be wondering which service is best to have.

I actually subscribe to Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon Prime. I believe that there are perks to each of them, but I often wonder if I had to choose only one service to keep, which would it be?

I would love to hear what your favorite service is and why. Looking forward to seeing your responses. 

I absolutely love streaming services, but my favorite would have to be sling tv because you get to watch your favorite live tv channels without the expensive cable bill that comes along with it, my kids also love it. It has the perfect channel lineup for my family and it doesn't break the bank. 

Realistically, I think Netflix would have to win. I subscribe to both Netflix and Amazon Prime, and while I love being able to watch a show as it comes out with Prime, it ends up being infinitely more expensive. Amazon loves to give the first few seasons for free, then charge out the nose for the current season. While there's more waiting involved with Netflix, it's much easier on a budget. 

• 3 weeks later...

Netflix is my favorite streaming service.  It has a lot of good original shows.  I love the Marvel comic series like Luke Cage, Jessica Jones and Daredevil.  The Crown was also a great show.  You can find practically any movie too.  Amazon Prime is ok, but like HouseFullofCute says it gets you hooked with free seasons and then you'll end up paying for the last season.