For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Rainbow Pasta for the picky eater

Kelly302

My daughter is a very picky eater and I have a hard time getting her to eat anything. With trial and error I have found a good dish for her to eat, and it's easy to make! I boil pasta like normal, and then drain to cool. I separate the pasta into plastic bags and add a couple of tablespoons of warm water and about 10 to 20 dropsĀ  of food coloring to each bag. Toss it around a few times and let it sit for about 10 minutes, rinse each color separately and then mix it all together in a bowl.It's that easy! She loves the different colors and I love that I can hide vegetables in it! I throw in cooked peas, carrots, broccoli, and sometimes chicken. The possibilities are endless!

Oh that sounds delicious I think I may have to try that one, I certainly have a few picky eaters myself, but they do seem to like pasta so this could br a big hit, and it seems like it will be very simple to make. Thanks.

I'm definitely going to remember this one. I've been collecting parenting hacks like crazy ever since my son was born. He's still too little for me to use most of them, but there have been a few times when I felt that I knew exactly what to do, because I'd read about a trick for that particular situation. It's great to feel competent for a few minutes, you know? Thanks for the parenting wisdom!