For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What are the health benefits of Exercise/Sports you do?

Leeleakey

I play basketball. Among the health benefits I've lived to know/ being told are that; I'll be able to manage my weight through the toning of my muscles and strengthening my bones -which I have no doubts in since I can practically see that. I was also informed that it improves my blood circulation and efficiently helps in the functioning of the heart. 

I'm not much into sports but I do love swimming, cycling and running. I believe every sport has its own benefits health wise. My brother plays basketball and he often tells me how much it helped him boost his stamina, skills and overall physique. I can say swimming, cycling and running have not just helped me lose weight but also helped in improving my immune system, built my endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness. 

• 3 months later...

I go to circuit training with a small group of friends. It does wonders for my physical, psychological and emotional wellbeing since I can relieve stress and pressure through exercise. It also helps you gain stamina as well as strengthening muscles. It also helps in weight loss! 

I love basketball myself, but it's hard to find a court nearby where there are enough people to get a game going.

Instead I bike a couple of hours a day for leg strength and cardio, sit-ups for abs, plank for back and push-ups/pull-ups for arms and upper body. Life's pretty stressful right now, so the endorphins (chemicals your body releases during exercise that make you feel good) really help to cope.

I'm an outdoors kind of guy so my exercise regime is more non-traditional. I'd rather take a long hike through the woods than spend an hour on the treadmill at the gym. Walking, especially over varied terrain, has proven to help tone your muscles, increase your lung capacity, and if done at a fast enough pace, have great cardiovascular benefits. Aside from the physical benefits, getting out in nature and away from the hustle and bustle of urban existence helps me relieve stress and clear my head. 

Any kind of exercise works for our complete well being. Physically, it helps to make our bones and muscles strong. Mentally, It helps to strengthen the brain. The brain learns to deal with stress and workload. Emotionally, the endorphins released after every exercise session create a feeling of well being. They are a natural anti-depressant which can make a person fall in love with oneself.

Moreover, it strengthens the Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Gastrointestinal functioning of the body. The benefits of exercise are hard to ignore. Regular exercise benefits one and all, irrespective of age and gender.

I belong to a women’s volleyball and baseball team. During the cooler winter months we practice three times a week at the indoor courts. The evening practices have great cardiovascular benefits for me. After sitting all day at work, I look forward to my evening workout and time with my friends.