For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Books that Sparked Your Interest

Emi_s

For every book lover, there's always a certain story that initiated their desire to read. The series that sparked my interest in reading was Harry Potter. They filled sad nights with magical adventures, friendship, and lessons of courage. It may be considered for kids, but to this day they hold a special place in my heart. So, what books got you interested in reading?

I stumbled upon The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes while searching for a book to a movie that I previously watched. That movie was "20000 Leagues Under The Sea." The movie portrays a fascinating blend of underwater exploration and adventure on the high seas filled with legendary creatures and mystical destinations. All of this happening at a time where the technology and mechanisms behind the school of thought seemed light years away.

The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes presented a thrilling suspense story filled with mystery and intrigue as each and every case had their unique procurement of mind boggling clues and criminal obsession. At times, Holmes and Watson seemed to have really stumbled upon a quandary of inconceivable clueless circumstances. That is when the magic of Sherlock Holmes conjures into high gear leaving everyone including his fellow sidekick Watson in awe as Holmes unravels the mystery and saves the day with such class and transparency. It's definitely worth a read and ultimately what inspired me to delve further into the onset of reading many more novels and series.