For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Favorite Hobbies?

Emi_s

There are so many things we can do with free time. It's just nice to sit down and do something different. I love to draw and paint, but my favorite is sewing. Especially to make a cosplay, although it can be a lot of work. However, it relaxes me in a way and lets me express my creativity. What are your favorite hobbies?

I have a lot of hobbies I enjoy doing, but mostly depending on my mood. I usually love to play music, I love to strum notes on my guitar and sing to it, and I might even make a song on a good day. Then there are times that I just love to watch a movie or a TV series, I watch it for the plot, the lines, and the acting. I always take notes of how my favorite actors play their lines because it inspires me to do the same someday. Aside from that, I do occasional drawing on my free time, and some programming whenever I feel like it. I treat programming like how an average man treats his daily crossword puzzle, it's challenging but it never feels like work to me.

I love to keep things simple. I really don't like indulging in things that attracts too much attention. Most of my hobbies are things that can normally be done indoors. I love playing table tennis with my best friend, I love watching movies, and on some days, I just love to draw or maybe compose a song because I am pretty good at doing both.

There are a lot of things that I love to do, like write when I have free time, make drawings of my favorite things, I love to play a game call League of Legends, I also sing a little, among other things. I try to learn as much as I can from everything I do in my life.

After graduating college and getting a full time job, I realized I actually have very little time left during the day anymore to do the things I'm passionate about. I love to read, and try to do so as often as possible. Between comic books and classic novels (and odd combination, I know), most of my reading time is well-utilized. I'm also incredibly passionate about filmmaking and love to spend as much time as I can brainstorming ideas, writing scripts, and if I can muster up the time and manpower, actual produce a film.

I hope to one day turn my passion for filmmaking into a career!