For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Operating Systems. State the Likes/Dislikes of the one you use

Davidlee

I know most people use Windows OS than Mac OS, Linux or Ubuntu. Computer operating systems can be categorized by technology,ownership, licensing, work state, usage, and by many other characteristics hence the reasons why we have many kinds of OS. The reasons why I use and like Windows OS is it's affordable price and the fact that you can find most applications online which it supports due to its popularity (widely spread/used). What I dislike about it it's frequent crashes and exposure to virus attacks unlike the Mac OS. What can you say about your Operating System?

I use various Operating Systems as a result of the shortcomings of different Operating systems and devices functionality. For desktops and laptops, Windows offers it's advantages. It's ease of use and graphics oriented platform plus numerous applications availability makes it a top contender. Other operating systems are closely gaining momentum however. Android for example has some desktop varieties plus considering the number of mobile devices that subscribe to Android or Linux for that matter, it really pays to shop around. Strange enough Windows seems to be among the very few OS's that still has an upfront pricing for just the Operating system as opposed to the others which associate the software with a device or are just available for free. These systems are currently changing as consumer needs blossom from one application to another. One thing for sure, be it Windows, Linux, Apple Mac OS, these systems will open doors and avenues for consumers as people continue to explore ways of bringing a world of ideas to fruition.