For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What type of video games can Improve your brain function?

Davidlee

It's amazing how research found that -from 'brain games' designed to enhance mental fitness, to games used to improve real-world problems, to games created purely to entertain, today's video games can have a variety of potential impacts on the brain. A new article argues that it's the specific content, dynamics, and mechanics of individual games that determine their effects on brain and that action video-games might have particularly positive benefits. These action video games have been linked to improving attention skills, brain processing, and cognitive functions including low-level vision through high-level cognitive abilities. It sounded amusing to me at first, but I adore science and respect research-findings.

I believe this it's true that video games improve improve brain functions, well, because when you perform different veriety of tasks (i.e gaming tasks), you develop new skills and approach in overcoming each new tasks, this undoubtedly would influence your overall ability to tackle challenges in real life.