For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Uber versus Lyft

Kelly302

I live in a small town and we do not have the ride services like the bigger cities do. We plan on taking a vacation and will be traveling to a larger city where we will need to use a rider service to get around. I see that the two larger ones are Uber and Lyft. Since I have never used one, I am not sure which one is the better one to use. Can someone help me out? Which service do you prefer to use and why?

Kudos to you for trying out ride-sharing on your vacation, it is awesome and so much better than hailing a cab!  Uber is obviously the household name, and I like both, but Lyft has really been expanding and trying to get more business lately so you may want to give them a try.  You can easily grab a promo code online for free rides to get started, and I also just heard you can earn Delta air miles by riding Lyft.  Also, on Lyft you can add a tip right there on the app, whereas on Uber if you want to give a tip it has to be cash.  Hope that helps, and happy ride-sharing!