For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Webtoons and Manga

Jazzmine

There is a number of different manga and webtoons for anybody to read online. Even to purchase a hard copy of and add to their own personal collection. Personally, after years of reading manga then moving over between manhua (Chinese comics), manhwa (Korean comics) and occasionally some webtoons to add colour. I am starting to lean towards Korean webtoons due to their more mature and colourful art style as they became a rather refreshing contrast to the black and white pages from a manga. I still do enjoy reading manga but it does get tiring looking at the moe characters with the same cliche objectives. Just in need for something different.

Indeed, I also felt the same after years of reading manga. Ever since I noticed chinese manhua colourful artstyle, I have come to prefer it over japanese manga black and white art. Although I still read japanese manga.