For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Ants

Jazzmine

Personally not a big fan of them but I do admire what they symbolise to others as strength, diligence and perseverance. Imagine a darkness squirming and you squint your eyes trying to adjust to the dark but then you decide to open the lights. The biggest regret I ever had. I still can't get the image out of my head them swarming the bathroom walls like a living nightmare.

• 2 weeks later...

I definitely don't want them in my house; however, I admire them as an organism. They have populated the entire planet, every environment--even learning how to do things underwater. They aerate the soil so green things can grow and produce oxygen. As a kid, I fell into a huge red ant bad, and they stung me all over, which was not pleasant. Still, though, i have a great respect for these hive-mind colony creatures.

I'm allergic to ant stings. Yes, some of them sting, and do not just bite. The bites don't do much except let them hang on while they sting. When they sting, they release formic acid into your skin. I swell up, even when it is a regular ant! I'm not allergic to bees or wasps, and I've been bitten by a cat, a snake, and a couple of horses, but out of all of them, I'm most afraid of ants because of their sting!