For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

The latest make-up trends

sima1106

Make up has always relevant in girls and women's lives - ever since they began using it. However, I can't help but notice that today a lot of them just go over the top with it.
There are so many videos, tutorials and posts about make up, and except for spending large sums of money on it, girls tend to use a lot of it. All at the same time.
All the contouring and highlighting, layers of foundation and powder, fake eyelashes at any time... Not to mention the non-make up things like hair extensions, fake nails, stereotypical cosmetic surgeries...
It just seems to be too much.

I, as a girl, also love make up and enjoy using it, however I think the use of make up would be to accentuate your looks, not create a completely different face for yourself.
It just appears to be... a deceit, if you can understand what I mean. It's like wearing a mask. If you're unrecognizable - and many people today seem to be- without make up, then it's clearly way too much.
I don't understand why people do it - is it a way to attract partners, does it make them feel better, do they actually like the process of applying all that make up... 

I'd like to hear different thoughts. 

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think a lot of people use "layers" of foundation.

I personally take great pleasure in using makeup. I don't consider myself an expert, but I am thrilled everytime I buy a new product. I'm in the process of building my collection, and for that purpose I too watch a lot of tutorials and recommendations.

Make up is a way to express your artistic self or enhance your natural beauty. Like choosing an outfit that compliments you, it's their choice what they choose to put on their face. I feel more confident when I wear makeup, like I'm a little bit prettier just my evening out my skin complexion and erasing those dark undereye circles. 

On 7/20/2017 at 10:55 PM, sima1106 said:

Make up has always relevant in girls and women's lives - ever since they began using it. However, I can't help but notice that today a lot of them just go over the top with it.
There are so many videos, tutorials and posts about make up, and except for spending large sums of money on it, girls tend to use a lot of it. All at the same time.
All the contouring and highlighting, layers of foundation and powder, fake eyelashes at any time... Not to mention the non-make up things like hair extensions, fake nails, stereotypical cosmetic surgeries...
It just seems to be too much

Being a fan of makeup I spend so much time on the internet searching for make up tips and maybe best makeup products. I think that the excessively done makeup is meant for just photoshoots and not walking around town on a normal busy day. All those layers of makeup would melt right after you have exposed your face to the sun and you would end up looking like a total mess. It is so sad that most ladies do not understand this, they just want to do what they saw on TV or online.  

I was never allowed to wear makeup. Then when became an adult, I was no longer interested in doing so. It is very harmful for your skin. I'm 40 years old and I still get carded. I always said makeup was bad for your skin. Then, my husband confirmed it. He was hired to work for a cosmetics manufacturer. He told me about their testers. A tester's job is just what it sounds like. They apply the make up; give their opinion about the feel and texture; wipe it off; and start again. My husband said all of the testers have red, patchy, pitted, irritated and wrinkled skin. Makeup is bad for your skin. You only have one face...treat it right.