For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Social Network Or Forum?

Emperor

We all love learning and sharing our knowledge just as we are doing here on PFP. Most of the time, the medium we use to learn and share on the internet is forums and social networks. Now the question is: which do you prefer between forum and social network? For me, I prefer social network to a forum because it gives me the freedom to share, learn, meet new people, make new friends and have fun. People willingly upload their real life pictures on social networks than on forums. This makes it easy for friendships and connections among people on social networks than on forums.

One of the beauties of a social network is the birthday celebration that it brings. Friends are able to celebrate with us on our birthdays from all over the world with awesome birthday gifts. I think social network is the best sharing medium in the 21st century. Notwithstanding, forums also provide a moderate avenue for learning and sharing of real information throughout the world despite its limited features and options.

• 2 weeks later...

I've always preferred forums to social networks.  Forums require thought and dialogue to get to know people who are, in all likelihood strangers and who can become friends.  Social Networks create false intimacy with people you are acquainted with and set up unrealistic expectations and awkward social dynamics that wouldn't exist without the dynamics.  If you need Facebook to yell at you every time my birthday rolls around, it probably isn't that important to you in the first place.