For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Why Is It So Hard To Make Friends In Real Life?

GorgeousLadiiDee28

It seems that it is so much easier to make acquaintance with people, but after a while both people just seem to lose interest in developing a true friendship. I necessarily meaning best friend status, that alone is a progress of its own. When I say friend I mean someone to hang out with every now and again to escape reality for a little while, while still enjoying what your environment has to offer. The acquaintances that I have meant have been through work, perhaps that is the problem. Yet I am curious to know what you guys think.

It is a very good question. I think the main reason is "Like Minds". For example, two persons cannot be good friends if they don't have any common thoughts or like minds which will only lead to debates. To maintain a good friendship, it is very important to think about the other person's feelings. Nowadays, most of us will think only about ourselves. That's why we are not able to get good friends.

It is hard to make friends in real life because your clueless on what to do. The hardest part is always to approach someone and start a conversation. Then an added problem is how to keep the conversation going. We humans are a very social species. We always want to have someone to talk to,  but in the aspect the initial move, in that part is  where we are lacking. Good thing that there are social medias, blogs and forums. At least with the help of those channels, we don't need to worry the initial encounter. 

I think it's hard for me to make friends because I am so much more disconnected from people in real life now than I was before high speed Internet. I used to be really good at it. I could float from social circle to social circle and blend in with pretty much anyone. Now, it just seems a bit awkward.

Human beings are social creatures, but the idea of friendship is quite foreign and peculiar. No other species have friends, in the common sense; instead, they have groups which acts as families. Other animals essentially group together for survival; their grouping aids the more than it harms them. However, that is quite opposite when is comes to humans. Friends can be often cancerous. It's not a natural thing to have friends; cave women and men certainly were not friends, in the common sense. They came together for the sole purpose of survival and productivity. Evolution and the advancement of mankind have brought about friendships. Now many friends can limit progression and only bring negativity. With such a possibility, it can be difficult being vulnerable to make friends. Especially where actions are more permanent in real life. Fake life, social media, friends are less likely to drastically impact personal lives which might make them easier to communicate with and trust.