For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What's an awesome and current tv show?

DemandaG

I subscribe to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBO, and Showtime, and I feel there are so many hidden gems I'm missing out on my streaming media.  I love anything with a great, innovative, and meaningful storyline.  I also need a bit of edge in my shows, so I don't watch much PG material on the main network programming, either.  At the moment, I'm obsessed with seasoned shows such as Game of Thrones, Ray Donovan, Better Call Saul, Casual, Orphan Black, Ballers, and Broadchurch; however, I've recently discovered new must-see's like Claws, Downward Dog, Animal Kingdom, Queen of the South, and Ozark.  Am I missing anything else current & essential?  So much great TV...so little time!

That's some pretty wide variety in shows that you like, a little anime, some drama, not a lot of comedy that I recognize...  Do you know what kinds of things you like?  If you like animation in general, some more adult shows like Archer and Bojack Horseman on Netflix might appeal to you.  If you like superhero shows then Netflix has a ton of both Marvel and DC shows to choose from.  I've been really enjoying the re imagined Voltron myself.