For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Dogs or cats?

DemandaG

Dogs or cats...it's an age-old question.  I'm a dog lover.  Always will be.  Cats are just too independent for me.  Plus, I'm allergic, so that plays a factor!  I have the best pup in the world.  She's a beautiful white Japanese Chin named Suki Anne.  This little dog has grown with me through the toughest of years.  I can't image a cat ever having the same sensitivity and kindness as a dog can (or at least my dog).  Dogs get excited when you come home, love on you all the time, and provide constant companionship.  Cats are so skittish and unreliable...right???

I grew up thinking I was a dog person and hating cats, but once I got into a relationship with a cat person, I've changed my mind.  We've rescued two cats and they're just the sweetest things!  Our cats absolutely get excited when we come home and let us know when we need to spend more time with them.  I still want to get a corgi, but it's nice to be able to sit on the couch and get some dedicated cat time without having to make sure I take a dog out for a walk.  And all of a sudden society has decided that we all need to walk with a bag attached to our dogs!  It's just fertilizer that you or your lawn crew is going to mow over anyway, right?

I like both of them because they are both cuddly and cute. They have their own unique character making them so adorable. Dogs are playful and cheerful. They really are considered man's best friend because they are man's best companion. Cats are so witty, cute and charming but to choose one of them. I'd prefer a cat. Cats are so independent. They can actually take care of themselves. With food and water, cats can survive one week without any problem. So for me, the best option for a pet is a cat. Especially for a person that is as lazy as me.

Laws! Laws are the only concept man can be certain of. Through divine decree or pure fortuity, all life must follow worldly rules. Laws mandate reverence, and they subdue all life to follow like a tyro. However, all tyros give birth to trail blazers who, against all odds, go against the grain . Like a ray of hope from a fairytale, these beats proudly emerge from the shadows; moreover, they defy all laws. The refuse to follow any laws and act unruly. Defying the laws the of nature, physics, and common sense, we have the cat. While tossed more than fifty feet in the air, the cat miraculously manages to land on all fours. With such a spectacle, the cat unequivocally wins the comparison. It may be due to puerility, but that's just way too cool! No kitten, cats are purrfect! 

I like both dogs and cats, but I have always lean a bit more on the dog side, maybe because I practically grew up with one, my love for dogs has been very strong since my childhood days, it's not like I don't like cats, I do, but I just can't place them on the same importance as dogs, like if there is a crisis and there's a dog and a cat stuck there, I will not hestitate to save the dog and deal with the fact that I left the cat for the rest of my life, but I will not regret that deision.

Cats are individuals, just like people. It depends on the cat. I had a cat for 17 years and a dog for 13. (They died about two years apart). After my dog died, my cat sort of took of his role. When I would come home at the end of the day, my cat would be waiting for me at the front door. He would follow me around, the way my dog used to. He also became even more affectionate. All of a sudden, he loved to cuddle. From the time my dog died, until my cat died, my cat would sleep on husband's chest at night while we watched tv. Cats can be just of loving as dogs.

I am a dog person myself. In fact I nearly hate cats. I feel that dogs show way more emotion and affection. They are happy to see you, they like to play, and they want to please. Cats could care less.

Oh what a question! I always thought I was a cat person. I begged and pleaded my parents for years to get a cat when I was young becasue we always had a dog and I wanted something different! My kitten was pretty great but unfortunately did not make it very long in the country life.... So I thought that short experience still made me a cat person until I married a man with two cats and it was the worst! They destroy your stuff, they lay around all day coming up with ways to drive you nuts, they find the best stops to jump on your face while you're sleeping! I'm not even going to get into the mess and smell of the litter box... Ugh... Ha ha ha. 

I now have an amazing German shepherd mutt and she is wonderful and caring and cuddles and doesn't randomly attack me in the middle of the night or pee all over my furniture... . I will never have a cat again

I love cats. I cannot imagine living a life without a pet cat. Vacations make me miss my cat buddies at home. Although I sometimes feel that I also want a pet dog, then I realize that may cats are the reason why I don't keep a dog at home.