For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Buy new, used, or lease a car?

DemandaG

I desperately need a new car.  My ride is on the verge of an expensive motor explosion (so I'm told by my mechanic friend) and a total ticking time bomb.  I have been unemployed for awhile because I chose a new career path.  Luckily, I'm about to start a new job, but it does not pay much starting out.  Should I lease a car instead of buy?  I usually want a different car after a couple years anyway!  I've also been told now is a great time to buy new, which I've never done before.  

I've always tried to buy new since that way I know what the car has been through from start to finish with me as the owner.  I've seen some evidence that buying new might mean the owner is paying a premium depending on how long they plan on owning the car. If you don't plan on keeping the car well past one hundred thousand miles, then you may want to buy used and look up the car's history online which is easier than ever now.  It all depends on how long you plan to keep the car you're buying.

It is always better to buy a new car instead of used ones as there is no warranty for used cars. The maintenance cost for new cars are less than that of used ones. Leasing is a good option, if you stay in that country for long time.

I have my share of problems on buying used cars so I would strongly suggest buy a new car. Used car are a hassle. Everytime a problem was fixed, a new one will appear and it is sometimes worst that what you have already fixed. That is why I will not buy any second hand cars ever again.

Cars from the casa assures you that it has a good running condition. Everything is in tip top shape and all are shinny, new and will certainly perform like as it said it would be. Another good thing with brand new cars, your car has insurance. So if in case the one you bought is a defective product. You will not worry because they can fix or replace it immediately and it is free. 

What is a "new car?" There certainly many "used" cars that have fewer miles and operate more efficiently than many "new cars," of course the opposite holds true as well. I'm a big champion of all things on clearance, so I'm opined to advocate used cars. There is no reason to pay several thousands of dollars more than necessary. 

I have never leased a car. You are essentially renting a car, and at the end of the term, you have nothing to show for it. If you purchase a used car, be sure that you have a qualified mechanic look over the vehicle. Keep in mind that nothing the dealer says means anything, unless it is in writing. Of course there are good used car salesman, but you can't be too careful. Personally, I prefer to purchase new vehicles. With new vehicles, there should be no surprises. It's a new vehicle so you don't have to worry about what the previous owner(s) may have failed to mention. Also, it will come with a warranty. When you do not have a lot of money (or even if you do), a warrant will give you peace of mind. Because it will cover the cost of repairs.