For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Who is your best childhood friend?

vrimee2014

We will have many friends throughout our life time. But childhood friends are always special and memorable. I often communicate with two of my school friends. What about you? Do you have any kind of contact with your childhood friend?Please share any interesting events that happened in your childhood.

Sadly, I got myself hooked on World of Warcraft a couple of years ago, I started declining all invitations from my high school friends until they gave up asking me after I moved into university. We had been together since first grade, quite a few girls and boys. Now I feel sort of alone and ashamed of it and what my life has became.. I have a few people I talk with online, but that's about it. My advice to any introverts that may be reading this? Don't push your friends away, even if you don't feel like it at that moment, say yes sometimes.

Well, it is fact that childhood friends are memorable. I had a lot of friends back when I was in middle school. At that time, I didn't even consider them friends. Most of the time, they would steal my food and call me "Penguin" (People still call me that). They would have moved a mountain to get me into trouble if they could. I hated my friends at that time. But as we grew up and reached high school, I realized just how important those annoying people were. They'd always be there and know you better than everybody else. Now that I moved to another city, I do miss them and I cherish the fun and mischievous things we did together! I call them at least once a week.! So yeah, it is a great idea to keep in touch with your childhood friends!