For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Developers are making things so easy now

LumpySpacePrincess

I was looking through blogs about how to make money online, and was checking out some of the sites and apps out there in 2017. It's crazy how many things that were unfathomable in the 90's are now drag and drop. I made an app in an hour! I was really impressed with myself, and I have no idea why because it was all just intuitive drag and drop. I guess I've always just thought developing apps is for people who can write in a hundred coding languages without a reference manual.

That is a feature of human perfectibility. Humans and the rest of life have a unique skill of always bettering themselves. For instance, centuries ago the smartest people in the planet wholeheartedly believed walking some distance would cause them to fall off the earth and into some abyss. Yes, there earth was flat. Before that, man had no concept of the number zero. Today man look back at its ancestors with pity; they made such leaps with crude ideas. Centuries from now, the people of the future will look toward this present time and laugh at the idea of planes, cars, the earth rotating, and much more. Developers making life easier is a good sign; it's a beautiful sign of progress and evolution.