For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Is "God" real?

ChrisClark89

Is "God" real? Or as a small child, were you told that there was an "All knowing, all powerful" being named "God". Is there really an "Almighty God"? Or is the "god" just a figment of your own imagination, given to you by your Government as a form of mind control. 

• 2 weeks later...

God means man when you look up the definition. When you reference scripture to back this fact, look to Psalm 82, especially verse 6. Isaiah 43, verse 10 through 11 also tells you the real name of the CREATOR, which is I AM. We need to stop going on the suggestions of these leaders who are being paid off by the FBI (Faith Based Initiative), an act set in place by the government, to fool the masses. It has been that way since this misleading doctrine was spanned across the globe from Rome to Italy to Africa and continually spreading like a disease.  

Hmm.....God, an idea given to you by the Government - I've never heard that before! Being taught from childhood that there is a God - yes, I can relate more to that. However, as an adult, Faith for me has gone beyond what I was taught as a kid. Over the years, I have learned (through study and everyday experience)that the God presented by the Bible is real, and not  a figment of man's imagination.

I overstand No Excuses because that is where I was as well from growing up to adulthood. Though, as I mentioned in the last reply, Psalm 82 and Isaiah 43 really puts it all into perspective as to explaining the confusion. Who god really is, which is man, is defined in Psalm 82 and who and what the name of the Creator and Master of all life is found in Isaiah 43 (verse 10 tells you the name). John 10:34-40 is where the false messiah tells you who he is and Genesis 6 is where Moses in the Torah tells you who the Sons of God were: the fallen cherubs and the devil. Read them for your understanding because it changed my mind and view real fast about the current gospel being spread around.

I overstand No Excuses because that is where I was as well from growing up to adulthood. Though, as I mentioned in the last reply, Psalm 82 and Isaiah 43 really puts it all into perspective as to explaining the confusion. Who god really is, which is man, is defined in Psalm 82 and who and what the name of the Creator and Master of all life is found in Isaiah 43 (verse 10 tells you the name). John 10:34-40 is where the false messiah tells you who he is and Genesis 6 is where Moses in the Torah tells you who the Sons of God were: the fallen cherubs and the devil. Read them for your understanding because it changed my mind and view real fast about the current gospel being spread around.

Robel, read the scriptures I posted in response to No Excuses. God is man, the Master Creator is I AM, jesus is Lucifer because Yashua is the Prophet that was sent, and Moses says the Sons of God were satan and the fallen cherubs also called Nephilims! You have to read the book right to get the real truth.