For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Online shopping

lorenzo2

The search for a better and comfortable livelihood and created an ever busy society. This has reduced the amount of time available for shopping and other personal and family chores. Such trends have resulted to a rapid growth of online businesses where people shop at the comfort of their computers as they work. Families have also turned to virtual tours and holidays as they try to create time for family socializing.

• 2 months later...

While I love online shopping, mainly for the hunt of getting the best deal on sites like eBay, I don't think a virtual tour would ever satisfy me enough in comparison to the actual adventure.  This is even more so in a place where there are ancient sites or ruins because nothing would beat actually exploring them and pictures or footage just doesn't even begin to compare.  Truthfully, I can't think of one single place that I would be satisfied with just a virtual tour.  At best that would just wet my whistle and leave me wanting so much more.

A lot of people have struggled with shopping online - paying too much, receiving the wrong item or finding the pictures online very deceiving. I have been shopping online for years now and I am very satisfied with everything I ever got, or I have contacted the seller and fixed whatever problems.

For one, it is very important to make sure what you see online is in fact what you will get. On Ebay it is usually looking for pictures that look real, instead of a beautiful photoshoped pictures. Looking up reviews and customer feedbacks also helps.

Secondly, checking return policies and all the shipping cost information before you make the order. The price of your item might end up being way higher than you expected when it is too late to change. You also want to make sure you have the possibility to return the item and want to be sure about the conditions of this.

Doing a little bit of a research on sellers of your desired item might prove essential. You might find better price or better conditions. You could also find better pictures of the item and therefore make sure it is what you are going to get. You might also find information about sellers and avoid scams and possible problems.

Lastly, if the item is expensive, you might want to establish contact with the seller before the purchase. This would help you understand if the seller is open for communication, if they are helpful and how much they care about the customer. 

Using a PayPal account is very easy and can prove helpful. It provides you with easy overlook of your finance spending and functions as an easy platform for financial transactions between you and the seller. Not only it is safe and easy to use, if you are to get refunded, the seller is more than likely able to do it very easily through your PayPal account.

I hope this helps for not getting scammed or disappointed.

Online shopping is truly amazing - My generation probably isn't that grateful, however, older generations are. This is due to the fact that we've grown up with online shopping. However, there is a huge problem with online shopping. Over the years, a lot of people have been taking advantage of older people, or simply people that aren't experienced with the Internet, by tricking them into buying things they won't end up receiving. And possibly, entering your bank information and taking all your money. This is the only problem with it, and the fact that it's almost impossible to find the person who did it makes it even worse.

In my opinion, though, I'm very good with the Internet, and I wouldn't get scammed as I am very skeptical. So I think that online shopping is great. You press a button, and the next day the product is behind your door.

• 2 weeks later...

I love being able to get some of the things I need on a regular basis delivered to my home.  For instance, I get my cat litter and cat food shipped to my home every month.  It's so much easier for me to shop for these items online because I don't drive.  Taking the bus with a 40-pound bag of litter and 60 cans of cat food is quite daunting.  I love visiting the pet store, but now I can go there to purchase cat toys and other small items that are easy to transport home on the bus instead of the big, bulky bags of litter I order online.  

• 4 weeks later...

I am chronically ill and find it very difficult to leave the house.  Going shopping in stores is painful and exhausting.  Also when I used to go shopping in stores I’d see things I wanted that weren’t on my shopping list and buy them even though I didn’t need them.  Online shopping allows me to purchase the things I need from the comfort of my home and makes it easier for me to resist the temptation of buying things I don’t really need.  

I’ve learned a lot about online shopping over the last few years.  If it’s something I’m not sure I’ll like (for example shoes that might not fit) I make sure and check the return policy, including return shippings costs, before buying.  However if I know it’s exactly what I want I’ll focus more on the best overall price (I’ve found great deals on Ebay).  And when I need things in a hurry I make sure and check on the expected delivery date.  I’ve also learned to avoid oversees stores, often times the items take weeks to arrive and are almost impossible to return.  

Online Shopping is a great way to shop and it has completely reinvented marketing. We just require a mobile phone or a PC with an Internet connection to choose from millions of products listed on multiple shopping websites such as Amazon, eBay, Bestbuy. We no longer need to stand in long queues for paying money. The after sale services offered by online shopping websites are also top notch, Returns and Replacements are taken right from the doorstep and it saves us the trouble of going to the shop for returns.

Online shopping has some disadvantages such as long delivery times for some items and sometimes delivery of defective items, but these drawbacks can be compensated by the continuous increase in service quality offered by online shopping companies.