For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Legitimate Work From Home Opportunities

Nansto

Do they really exist?  I've looked at dozens of them, and so far, the pay is utterly ridiculous (I'm talking about $2/hour), or it is a scam.  Does anyone know of any real work from home opportunities, that pay at least $10/hour?  

To get that amount you need to be an expert in something. You need to have competitive skills. If you think you have professional skills that can compete with the market, you can look up for projects on sites like Upwork etc. The key to get project/job there is to have a good portfolio of your skills, pass some test questions made by the website itself and try to bid on projects on regular basis. You will get rejected first maybe but don't lose hope if you are hard working with good skills you will see a day when you will be earning $20-$30 per hour or maybe more than that depending upon your category.

I believe that many of the WFH opportunities are legitimate. You're right in observing that for some of them the pay is vey low, but there some others out there where one can get high-paying jobs. Almost anyone can do freelance jobs from home, but you have to have some professional or technical skills to earn a really good income from Work-from-home jobs.

Affiliate Marketing is the best way. If you are really willing to pay like seven dollars and buy a website, you can go to sites like click bank and take their products and put them for sale on your website. Every sale made you get a commission. Some commissions i have received from doing this are as high as 40-50$ It may take a while to build everything up (1-2) weeks but after that the money will come rolling in

I have not found one that is legitimate. They either require hefty investments or the pay is a joke. Upwork yielded nothing but scams. You have to really watch out for responses on that site. I like writing for My Lot, but don't expect real pay. It is just a few cents here and there. Maybe I will earn $25 in a couple of years. That would be a miracle. I even have an ebook on Amazon, but marketing costs a bit of money. I will be going back to my private tutoring next month.

There are a number of work from home opportunities that you can explore, but you've to understand that working from home is not as easy as perceived and requires a lot of dedication. You would have to work as hard as you would if you were working outside home as an employee or building your own personal business. That being said, I would suggest you analyze the skills you are comfortable offering and that can easily be serviced from the comfort of your home, draw up a business plan around those skills, look for avenues on the internet where you can market those skills(a simple google search would suffice) and start marketing. If you work hard, you'll make a lot more than $10 per hour as time goes on. All the best

• 3 weeks later...

Internet is full of scam sites offering people ”too good to be true” type of bonuses. But at the same time legitimate online earning opportunities do exist. As a start it is very difficult to earn 10 dollars per hour straight away. Here are some real online opportunities where you can make 10 dollars per.

• Online translation jobs (you can work as a freelance translator)
  • Online Transcription job
  • Telemarketing and affiliate marketing.
  • 2 weeks later...