For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Trends

Quirah

For some reason, I have never been a fan of trends. It bothers me when people try to do the same thing as everyone else because it's "in". How do you feel about trends?

I have never been a fan of trends as well; be they to do with fashion or any other thing, for that matter.

The moment you want to fit into something, then you lose that originality and uniqueness.

Having said this, I think everyone is entitled to their own ideology so they can get away with wanting to fit into a trend.

Edited by lelan254

Peer pressure is quite the decision maker when you are younger.  It's usually the confident ones that make the trends to start with.  I've never been one to be "in style" and follow the fashion fads.  Individuality is very important.  I had rather be myself and out of style rather than in style and following the crowd.  

I also don't tend to follow trends, I just wear or do what I genuinely like and feel comfortable in. Trends change so often, it must be hard to follow every single one. It's best to be yourself and do what you feel is best for yourself.