For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What is your favorite holiday?

Theblueunicorn

Recently, a friend and I were talking about Halloween and she mentioned that it was her favorite holiday. For me, Christmas has always been the biggest event of the year and my most anticipated holiday. What is your favorite holiday?  

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. Because I can eat all day and take a nap after. You get to be with all of your family and enjoy a day off from work or whatever it is you do for a living. Depending on where you work of course. 

I also like Christmas because than I get a Christmas bonus and I go out and buy things with that for my wife and kids. Also I can pick out something nice for myself. I love gifting myself. But not all of the time because than I feel selfish. 

Tell your friend she's in good company. Along with most of my friends my favorite holiday is Halloween!! And it's Almost here!!! 

While others might enjoy the stuffing of bellies and engaging with family on holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas, I'm usually the one in the kitchen slaving away trying to concentrate on a recipe while my cousins children run around screaming... not my idea of a "Holiday.

Here in our country we really enjoy the Christmas season and that is one of my favorite holiday. Where I can spend more time with my family sharing moments together while eating our favorite food and giving Christmas present. That holiday season  happens once a year, so I better make that day as enjoyable and memorable as possible.

Christmas is without a doubt my favourite holiday. For me it represents a time when all my loved ones gather around a large table to have a meal and spend time together. With our busy schedules, we often lose touch with family members and Christmas is a chance for us to catch up, have a good laugh and update each other on our lives. Christmas also involves the exchange of gifts which needless to say is another reason to love that holiday. My daughter is at an age this year where she will be able to understand what is happening at Christmas time, and I am looking forward to share that moment with her.