For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Healthy Skin

WordSpeak7

Growing up, my grandmother would use simple things to keep the skin at its best. I was using olive oil and Vaseline well before I started with lotion. In my adult years, I favored oil over lotion because of how it makes my skin look and feel. I also enjoy using natural raw Shea Butter which has been exceptional for the improvement of my healthy skin. What is your favorite skin treatment(s) that has made a difference?

• 3 weeks later...

I am very particular with everything that I put on my skin. What I regularly use are aloe vera gel, olive oil, sunflower oil, lotion, and tea tree acne solution gel. 

Before I take a bath every morning I lightly rub aloe vera gel on my face and just do the regular routine of taking a bath. And in the evening, I take off my makeup by using olive oil. And after I took a bath, I treat acne by using tea tree acne solution gel and put small amount of sunflower oil on the entire face as a moisturizer. Moreover, I always put lotion on my entire body to keep my skin moisturize. That's it! this is my daily skin care routine for a healthy skin. It is also important to take note that what you intake still matters for you skin so eat healthy for a healthy skin. 

Wow! I've found some kindred spirits on here. I fully believe in the less is more approach when it comes to skin care. Aloe Vera, especially straight from the plant, has amazing healing properties. One of my best friends from Croatia uses olive oil all over and swears by it. 

Personally my skin prefers Coconut Oil to Olive but I believe no matter what you use, lotion or oil, that the purer the ingredients the better the results. Shea and coco butter are probably the only lotions i use on my body. 

But have you ever tried a juice cleanse for your skin? On top of whatever you put ON your body, what you put IN your body has even more impact.

Try a week of adding a green juice into your diet every day as well as drinking more than enough water... you'll be amazed at the results!!

To keep my skin look young and healthy is by putting some moisturizer or lotion directly to my skin. It is important to take good care of our skin to avoid acquiring skin diseases in future. Then sleeping early will help your skin to regenerate while you fell asleep. Because, that is the time where our body is repairing our system including our skin.

I make sure to moisturize right after I take a shower because the moment that you leave the shower, your skin begins to dry. I also take time to exfoliate once in a while because it helps smooth the skin and get rid of dead skin cells.