For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Dr. Junkie or Holistic Healer

WordSpeak7

I have been to appointments where the doctor gives a diagnosis based on how I try to explain what is wrong. In my experience, it has been a fail from the optometrist putting the wrong drops in my eyes as a kid to the nurse placing the needle sideways in my arm. I have been skeptical of the practice of these doctors because that is what they do: practice! It has been over three years since I went to a doctor for diagnosis, over a year since I was a Plasma donor, and over a year since I went to an emergency room. I have practiced a more holistic approach which has done me more health good than a doctor with a truck load of scripts. Natural healing is the way to go for me and true way to right health balance.

• 2 months later...

I have also chosen natural, holistic healing.  The experience I've had with doctors is nothing to brag about.  I've found that the more specialized they are, the less attentive to the patient and more arrogant they are.  In the end, you are prescribed a drug and not told of possible side effects, which all pharmaceutical drugs have.  I now go to a naturopath.

Im a big believer in the eastern medicine approach of healing from home whenever possible. I understand that going the see the doctor is necessary at times but feel that if you can heal yourself with natural home remedies first and foremost then you can take charge of your own health and well being. Most of what has people not feeling well can be managed from home with a holistic approach in mind.