For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Glass or Plastic

WordSpeak7

I am old school and we would store our leftovers in plastic containers, aluminum foil, and even zip lock bags. Though, as I read an article on proper storage and cooking containers, found that it is more harm than good by using these items. Glass has always been the thing for cooking and storing yet, as the the days become more modern, new inventions for "things made easy" spring forth. Aluminum foil is also harmful because of the minute metal debris that becomes your food. Plastic, not any different, especially when left in the microwave too long and melts to a flat mess. Glass is still my number one for storing and cooking, though I know I have eaten much plastic, aluminum, and styrofoam over the years from using them to cook.

• 3 weeks later...

I would choose glass rather than plastic because plastic have different kind and some of the plastic is recycled. While some of the plastic releases chemical when expose to heat which is not good for our health. Then glass never absorbs odor or taste of theĀ  content you put on it which I don't like.