For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

How does your day begin?

SlaytheDayaway

When you get up in the morning, what’s the first thing you usually do? Me, I usually check my phone for notifications and messages, then head upstairs (yes upstairs because I live in a basement. I’m a hermit duh.) to brush my teeth, shower, and get dressed and ready for brunch because my mornings usually start at 12:00 pm. With all that said, how do you start your day? Come on I know you want to share! 

When I wake up, the first thing that I usually do is check my phone to see what exactly the time is, after that I'll get up and do the usual things like taking a bath, and tooth-brushing. I tidy up a little more and eat my breakfast. Of course after eating I have to brush my teeth again, yes, I do it twice in the morning. After that I prepare and go straight to school. That's my daily routine as a student.

• 4 weeks later...

Being an early riser, when I wake up, the rest of the world is pretty much still asleep. After the taking a cold shower and brushing my teeth, I like to make myself a large cup of coffee and sit outside on the veranda. I am a mother, and during these precious moments of silence that I have to myself,  I take the opportunity to think of my plan for the day. I spend about thirty minutes outside and then slowly make my way inside in time to greet the others as they wake.

The first thing I do when I wake up healthy and sound, I give thanks to  God for giving me the opportunity to be alive again through prayers, then I drink 1.5 liters of water, brush my teeth and wait for about 50 minutes before taking breakfast. 

Most of the time, I'm been woken up by the clock. The first things done after I got out of bed is to kneel down and say a prayer or two to the creator for His mercies and job well done. After that, I will take about 2 liters of water and go on to do my chores like tidying up the sleep area, kitchen, living room, brush my teeth. Then I will go and check the mailbox, prepare breakfast, take a shower and prepare for work. After that, I will take my breakfast and off I go to work. These routine won't take more that 20minutes.