For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Ways to get the best sleep

ButterflySally

Ever have those nights where you are just tossing and turning all night? There are many ways you can get a good nights rest. 

1) Turn off all devices before getting into bed. Checking emails and playing on your phone will only keep your brain more active.

2) Read a book. Reading will help slow your mind and allow you to drift into a rest.

What are some of your favorite ways to get a good nights rest?

One of the ways you can also get the best sleep is to get a very good and strong bed. I know I can't get the best sleep with a bad bed. Moreover, playing a soft music is another way to get the best sleep. Music helps to relax the mind and body completely.

One of the most important things you can do to help yourself get a good night's sleep is to establish a bedtime routine. For me that is check that the door is locked, wash my face, brush my teeth, brush my hair, use the toilet, turn off the lights and, dress for bed in the dark. That has been my bedtime routine for years and, if I am forced to deviate from it, I do not sleep as soundly nor as long as when I can maintain my routine.

You can try sipping chamomile tea before bed time, or if you are not into tea, at least try to drink a glass of milk. That helps me every time, also listening to slow music, specially RnB. It gets me into a relax mode and eventually put me into a good night sleep. 

I get the best sleep when I am not stressed out. Doing the above methods others have pointed out are great. I've tried them, along with yoga, but as long as I'm worried about something I never get a good night sleep. Now, there are ways to reduce stress but most of my stress comes from financial troubles. Unless, if I win the lottery this week it'll always be there :ph34r:. But, I do my best to keep the stress down. So my suggestion would be to just keep the stress level down as much as you can, and you'll get a good night sleep. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've rarely ever had trouble sleeping. I can go to sleep pretty much without much effort. I've always been that way. It's more of a fight for me to stay awake if anything. But that wasn't always so. When I was a teenager to young adult. I had a horrible video game addiction which kept me up at all hours of the night. But since I had to quit playing video games. I've been much better. I can sleep now and I have more time to do other things. 

As one of those people who find it hard to sleep easily, there are simple effective ways that I regularly follow and which I can share with all of you. These are the following:

1. Drink chamomile tea. Before realizing the good effect of drinking chamomile tea to a good night sleep, I am already a fan of teas. I usually drink black tea before but when I tried to purchase a chamomile tea and drink it every after dinner I find it easier to sleep already.

2. Do not use any electronic devices when in bed already. The bright white light from our cellphones, laptops or any electronic devices inhibits the production of sleep hormones and thus using them can make sleep even harder to achieve. 

3. Wear comfortable clothes.

4. Turn off the lights or keep your room as dark as possible. Darkness around you can trick your body to thinking it is already time to sleep. As a result, production of sleep hormones increases to put you into sleep.

5. Read a book. I love reading because it reduces stress and thus made me less worried and distracted during the night which made me easier to sleep.  

I hope these tips can help you all in achieving a good night sleep.