For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Celebrities

Ashley

Celebrities, in general, have changed so much over the years of the entertainment industry. They have taken a much bigger part in the lives of the average person, even if we don't want to admit it. They are all over the place, on the news, in magazines, even in the newspaper. It's actually hard to not know the latest celebrity gossip.

That leads to a debate - is there a certain way that celebrities should behave? Should celebrities feel pressured to behave in ways that will make them an appropriate role model for children?

• 1 month later...
Guest wallstreeterww

I think that Reality Shows have also changed the way we think about celebrities. they have made these shows up in a way that makes them really look as if these movie stars are normal people living normal lives and exposing their problems for all to see. Unless you were on the reality show set itself you would really believe that these shows are telling the truth. I personally think they are staged.

I can understand that a celebrity can be a normal person when not working, but I still don't find it correct when they use their status for copping out of something wrong they have done, or to get better treatment. I am still a stickler than all should be treated the same.