For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Music

ladygladylover

Music is my life. I am a music lover and listens to it most of the time. Whenever I feel down and stressed from work, I will just listen to my music jam. I also recommend you to listen in 90's music.

• 3 weeks later...

I find it really amazing how music can give me energy. It truly baffles me, but it is such a cool concept how music has that power. Sometimes it is that bass line and drum solo that really gets you going, or sometimes a powerful ballad. Music makes even the most mundane tasks like cleaning or laundry so much more exciting.

Growing up I found music kinda tedious... My older brother is REALLY into his music and after 10 years of listening him play just about every instrument under the sun, I really lost an interest. Now I'm older and I'm driving, I think I'd go insane without it! Nothing like a car journey filled with sing-alongs, especially with friends :D

• 3 weeks later...

I feel so motivated listening to songs from classic songbirds in jazz, soul  and country music, and songs from the contemporary rhythm and blues singers. Music truly serenades the soul; it helps in putting all my pains away and restoring back my energy.

I find music really helpful for me especially in concentration. My friends complain that I often spend more time with my earphones than with them. I don't know how my life would be without music. The song that just makes me feel some type of way is Castle on the hill.

I find music really helpful for me especially in concentration. My friends complain that I often spend more time with my earphones than with them. I don't know how my life would be without music. The song that just makes me feel some type of way is Castle on the hill.

Music is the essence of my life. I always start my day by listening to soft motivational songs. The advantages of listening to music are manifolds. It not only acts as a source of entertainment but has the power to heal the most diseased as well as the depressed soul.

Music has relaxing and healing powers. Love with music can enable a person to stay strong both emotionally as well as spiritually. It can act as a guiding light and stimulate a person to easily sail through the tough times of life.